The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
International Sales Law
Written for international trade lawyers, practitioners and students from common law and civil law countries, this casebook will help practitioners and students assimilate knowledge on the CISG.
The cases, texts and questions aid readers in their comparative law and international sales law studies, drawing attention to the particular issues surrounding specific CISG provisions and provoking careful consideration of possible solutions.
In addition to this book’s function as a didactical aid, it is a reference work for leading cases and an introduction to the individual problem areas. In particular, it acts as a preparatory and complementary work for the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot.
658 pages; ISBN 9781134111558
, or download in
More from this author
- Set-off Defences in International Commercial Arbitration2010US$ 117.00285 pages
- International Sales Law2012US$ 63.00842 pages
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Comparative law. International uniform law > Commercial law > Commercial contracts > Sale of goods
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Periodicals
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Legal education
- Law > Commercial
- Law > Civil Law
- Business > International