Numerical Methods for Roots of Polynomials
- First comprehensive treatment of Root-Finding in several decades.
- Gives description of high-grade software and where it can be down-loaded.
- Very up-to-date in mid-2006; long chapter on matrix methods.
- Includes Parallel methods, errors where appropriate.
- Invaluable for research or graduate course.
354 pages; ISBN 9780080489476
, or download in or
Title: Numerical Methods for Roots of Polynomials
Author: J.M. McNamee
Commercializing Successful Biomedical Technologies 2008 US$ 44.00 361 pages
Electronics All-in-One For Dummies 2013 US$ 31.99 843 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > Algebra > Inequalities (Mathematics)
- Academic > Mathematics > Algebra > Polynomials
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Vinogradov, Ivan Matveevich, 1891-
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Periodicals
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Study and teaching
- Technology > Engineering > Mechanical
- Mathematics > Applied
- Mathematics > Algebra
- Mathematics > Calculus