The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Miller's Guide to Home Wiring
The experts show you how to tackle any wiring, remodeling, or plumbing project
Written by authors of McGraw-Hill's popular Carpentry & Construction, Fourth Edition, this new, dollar-saving series is great for do-it-yourselfers, weekend repairmen and home owners, as well as seasoned pros who want to stay on top of the latest methods, materials, equipment and code requirements. Organized according to the actual stages of construction, these titles detail everything needed to successfully plan, manage, and complete a job. All are heavily illustrated and contain valuable tip-boxes throughout.
* Covers electrical as well as audio and video wiring
* Explains all types of wires and connections
239 pages; ISBN 9780071502108
, or download in
The Ice Palace That Melted Away 2013 US$ 14.99 192 pages
The Future of the Mind 2014 US$ 12.99 352 pages
- Academic > Engineering > Electrical engineering. Electronics. Nuclear engineering > Electric meters
- Academic > Engineering > Electrical engineering. Electronics. Nuclear engineering > Distribution or transmission of electric power
- House & Home > Remodeling & Renovation
- Technology > Electronics
- Technology > Construction