The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Miller's Guide to Home Wiring
The experts show you how to tackle any wiring, remodeling, or plumbing project
Written by authors of McGraw-Hill's popular Carpentry & Construction, Fourth Edition, this new, dollar-saving series is great for do-it-yourselfers, weekend repairmen and home owners, as well as seasoned pros who want to stay on top of the latest methods, materials, equipment and code requirements. Organized according to the actual stages of construction, these titles detail everything needed to successfully plan, manage, and complete a job. All are heavily illustrated and contain valuable tip-boxes throughout.
* Covers electrical as well as audio and video wiring
* Explains all types of wires and connections
Title: Miller's Guide to Home Wiring
Author: Rex Miller; Mark Miller; Glenn Baker
- Academic > Engineering > Electrical engineering. Electronics. Nuclear engineering > Electric meters
- Academic > Engineering > Electrical engineering. Electronics. Nuclear engineering > Distribution or transmission of electric power
- Reference > Consumer Guides
- House & Home > Remodeling & Renovation
- Technology > Electronics
- Technology > Construction