The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Business Analysis with Microsoft Excel, (Adobe Reader)
Whether you own a small business or work for a large corporation–whether you are looking for help making financial and business decisions–this book is for you. Business Analysis with Microsoft® Excel, Third Edition, provides in-depth information that will streamline your use of the tools within Excel. Professional advice and guidance from an experienced author provide the answers to your most pressing questions:
• What’s the relationship between my cost of goods sold and my inventory?
• How do I get Excel to keep these values up-to-date on my income statement and my balance sheet?
• I have to track service quality over time. How can I automate that using Excel charts?
• How can I forecast future demand for my products, based on prior sales results?
• What’s the difference between financial leverage and operating leverage? How do I calculate them using my financial records?
• I need to project my financials for next year. Does Excel have a tool for that? What do I need to know to use it effectively?
• How do I do all these things using the new Ribbon in Excel 2007?
• What are the best ways to automate a connection between Excel and an external database?
Covers Applicable for versions of Microsoft Excel 97 to 2007
User Level Intermediate–Advanced
More great stuff… is just a click away!
• Sample journals and ledgers; examples of trial balances, income statements, and balance sheets
• Custom functions, such as FIFO and LIFO, for inventory management
• VBA routines that automate the creation of forecasts, quality control charts, and sales and marketing analysis
• Statistical process control charts: P charts, X-and-S charts, X-and-MR charts
• Forecasting tools: Seasonal smoothing and ARIMA model identification
quote from the front cover
“Conrad takes the time to give the readers an easy-to-follow step-by-step understanding of the material, accompanied by clear illustrations, making this an excellent book to learn the material. I recommend this book to anyone wanting to gain more expertise in using and manipulating business data from within Excel.”
–Bob Umlas, Excel MVP
500 pages; ISBN 9780132713597
, or download in or
Title: Business Analysis with Microsoft Excel, (Adobe Reader)
Author: Conrad Carlberg
How the World Sees You 2014 US$ 16.99 256 pages
The Essential Financial Toolkit 2010 US$ 46.00 195 pages