The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Middle English Poetry in Modern Verse
The poems are accompanied by introductions, notes, marginal glosses, source notes, and appendixes, including a bibliography and a list to help readers locate the lyrics in current original-language editions.
Joseph Glaser is Professor of English at Western Kentucky University. His The Canterbury Tales in Modern Verse was published by Hackett in 2005.
250 pages; ISBN 9781603840101
, or download in
More from this author
More Literary Criticism
- Academic > Literature > English literature > Collections of English literature > Poetry
- Academic > Literature > English literature > Literary history and criticism
- Poetry > English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh
- Poetry > Ancient, Classical & Medieval
- Literary Criticism > Medieval
- Literary Criticism > Poetry