Middle English Poetry in Modern Verse
The poems are accompanied by introductions, notes, marginal glosses, source notes, and appendixes, including a bibliography and a list to help readers locate the lyrics in current original-language editions.
Joseph Glaser is Professor of English at Western Kentucky University. His The Canterbury Tales in Modern Verse was published by Hackett in 2005.
250 pages; ISBN 9781603840101
, or download in
Title: Middle English Poetry in Modern Verse
Author: Joseph Glaser
More Literary Criticism
Critique of the Power of Judgment 2000 US$ 36.00 477 pages
How to Read Literature Like a Professor Revised 2014 US$ 9.99 314 pages
- Academic > Literature > English literature > Collections of English literature > Poetry
- Academic > Literature > English literature > Literary history and criticism
- Poetry > English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh
- Poetry > Ancient, Classical & Medieval
- Literary Criticism > Medieval
- Literary Criticism > Poetry