The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Perfect Phrases for Performance Reviews
Hundreds of Ready-to-use Phrases That Describe Your Employees' Performance
Hands-on help for quicklyand persuasivelywriting company-mandated performance appraisals
Writing performance appraisals is one of the most difficult and time-consuming tasks managers face. Perfect Phrases for Performance Reviews simplifies the job, providing a comprehensive collection of phrases that managers can use to describe employee performance, provide directions for improvement, and more. For example:
- "Sets priorities well"
- "Misses important deadlines"
- "Thorough, reliable, and accurate"
All managers and HR professionals will value the book for its:
- Hundreds of ready-to-use phrases, organized by job skill and performance level
- Tips for documenting performance issues and conducting face-to-face reviews
- Easily adapted performance review templates covering five performance levels
With the wide-ranging assortment of descriptions available in this book, managers will be able to find the perfect terms to help them analyze and understand the work performance of each person they work with.
250 pages; ISBN 9780071501941
, or download in or
More from this author
- Perfect Phrases for Setting Performance Goals, Second Edition2010US$ 12.00209 pages
- Perfect Phrases for Setting Performance Goals2004US$ 12.00194 pages