The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Advances In Data Mining And Modeling
This book contains selected papers presented at the workshop. The papers fall into two main categories: data mining and data modeling. Data mining papers deal with pattern discovery, clustering algorithms, classification and practical applications in the stock market. Data modeling papers treat neural network models, time series models, statistical models and practical applications.
197 pages; ISBN 9789812704955
, or download in
Office 2013 In Depth 2013 US$ 31.99 1032 pages
Qualitative Data Analysis with NVivo 2013 US$ 54.00 329 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Database management
- Academic > Computer Science > Data mining
- Computers > Database Management