The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Bioluminescence And Chemiluminescence
Progress And Perspectives - Proceedings Of The 13th International Symposium
The book covers the fundamental aspects of bioluminescence, including beetle, marine bacterial and Cypridina bioluminescence, and the fundamental aspects of chemiluminescence, including 1,2-dioxetanes. It also presents recent developments in instrumentation and devices and a wide range of applications of bioluminescence and chemiluminescence.
The applications are succinctly described and include applications of luminescence in antioxidant research, phagocytosis, microbiology, ecology, food and environmental testing, immunoassay, enzyme assays, DNA probe assays, and reporter gene and gene expression assays.
The proceedings have been selected for coverage in:
• Biochemistry & Biophysics Citation Index™
• Chemistry Citation Index™
• Index to Scientific & Technical Proceedings® (ISTP® / ISI Proceedings)
• Index to Scientific & Technical Proceedings (ISTP CDROM version / ISI Proceedings)
• CC Proceedings — Engineering & Physical Sciences
• CC Proceedings — Biomedical, Biological & Agricultural Sciences
599 pages; ISBN 9789812702203
, or download in
The Ice Palace That Melted Away 2013 US$ 14.99 192 pages
The Future of the Mind 2014 US$ 12.99 352 pages