The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
An Introduction To The Geometry Of Stochastic Flows
The book stresses the author’s view that the local geometry of any stochastic flow is determined very precisely and explicitly by a universal formula referred to as the Chen-Strichartz formula. The natural geometry associated with the Chen-Strichartz formula is the sub-Riemannian geometry, and its main tools are introduced throughout the text.
152 pages; ISBN 9781860947261
, or download in
IB Mathematics Standard Level 2012 US$ 58.80 800 pages
IB Mathematics Higher Level 2012 US$ 67.20 832 pages
IB Mathematical Studies Standard 2012 US$ 53.60 624 pages
Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core and Extended Coursebook with CD-ROM 2012 US$ 27.00 890 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Stochastic processes
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Stochastic analysis
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Stochastic differential equations
- Academic > Mathematics > General
- Mathematics > Differential Equations