The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The coverage includes the effect of the Lorentz force in materials processing and the magnetic force of recently developed superconducting magnets. It examines heat, mass and momentum transfer in electro-conducting and non-conducting fluids under normal and very strong magnetic fields. The book also treats the Czochralski single crystal growth process and continuous steel casting process as the most important current applications of magnetic fields. Numerical approaches are compared with the corresponding experimental measurements.
237 pages; ISBN 9781860947124
, or download in
- Academic > Physics > Atomic physics > Solids
- Academic > Physics > Atomic physics > Liquid metals
- Academic > Physics > Physics; Abstracts; Periodicals
- Academic > Physics > Physics; Early works to 1800
- Technology > Engineering > Industrial
- Technology > Engineering > Chemical & Biochemical
- Science > Thermodynamics
- Technology > Electronics