The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Pentaquark04 - Proceedings Of The International Workshop
The in-depth experimental reports cover both positive and negative evidence for the existence of various combinations of particles, and photo-electro production, hadronic production and high-energy processes are discussed in detail.
Important theoretical areas of current interest are considered, including chiral solitons, constituent quarks, the QCD sum rule, lattice QCD, production reactions, and the determination of spin and parity. The volume features the work of two pioneering theorists, H Lipkin and D Diakonov, among the comprehensive coverage of the latest theoretical ideas in the field.
The proceedings have been selected for coverage in:
• Index to Scientific & Technical Proceedings® (ISTP® / ISI Proceedings)
• Index to Scientific & Technical Proceedings (ISTP CDROM version / ISI Proceedings)
• CC Proceedings — Engineering & Physical Sciences
463 pages; ISBN 9789812701855
, or download in
- Academic > Physics > Elementary particle physics > Particles (Nuclear physics); Congresses
- Academic > Physics > Elementary particle physics > Neutrinos; Mass
- Academic > Physics > Elementary particle physics > Hadrons
- Academic > Physics > Nuclear and particle physics
- Academic > Physics > Physics; History
- Science > Physics
- Science > Nuclear Physics