The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Quantum Mechanics In Phase Space
An Overview With Selected Papers
In this logically complete and self-standing formulation, one need not choose sides — coordinate or momentum space. It works in full phase space, accommodating the uncertainty principle, and it offers unique insights into the classical limit of quantum theory. This invaluable book is a collection of the seminal papers on the formulation, with an introductory overview which provides a trail map for those papers; an extensive bibliography; and simple illustrations, suitable for applications to a broad range of physics problems. It can provide supplementary material for a beginning graduate course in quantum mechanics.
560 pages; ISBN 9789812703507
, or download in
- Academic > Physics > Atomic physics > Quantum theory
- Academic > Physics > Atomic physics > Statistical mechanics
- Academic > Physics > Atomic physics > Phase space (Statistical physics)
- Academic > Physics > Physics; Abstracts; Periodicals
- Academic > Physics > Physics; Early works to 1800
- Science > Physics
- Science > Quantum Theory