The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Basics Physics And Quantum-device Applications
It provides a review on state-of-the art fabrication and characterization of semiconductor quantum dots aimed at implementing single-electron/exciton devices for quantum information processing and communication. After an introductory chapter on the fundamentals of quantum dots, a number of more specialized review articles presents a comprehensive picture of this rapidly developing field, specifically including strongly multidisciplinary topics such as state-of-the-art nanofabrication and optical characterization, fully microscopic theoretical modeling of nontrivial many-body processes, as well as design and optimization of novel quantum-device architectures.
332 pages; ISBN 9781860947353
, or download in
- Academic > Engineering > Electrical engineering. Electronics. Nuclear engineering > Electronics
- Academic > Physics > Electricity and magnetism > Semiconductors
- Academic > Physics > Electricity and magnetism > Quantum dots
- Academic > Physics > General > Physics; Tables
- Academic > Physics > Physics; Philosophy
- Academic > Physics > Electricity
- Science > Physics
- Science > Quantum Theory
- Science > Solid State Physics