Effective Project Management
Traditional, Adaptive, Extreme
If you're looking for a more robust approach to projectmanagement--one that recognizes the project environment and adaptsaccordingly--then this is the perfect resource. It not only guidesyou through the traditional methods, but also covers the adaptiveand extreme approaches as well. You'll gain an in-depthunderstanding of each one and know exactly when and how to usethem.
You'll also be introduced to the Adaptive Project Framework,which arms you with a new project management methodology. And withthe help of two new case studies, you'll be able to put these ideasinto practice and experience some of the contemporary nuances ofprojects.
This definitive guide to project management shows you howto:
- Take advantage of new variations on traditional projectmanagement methods, including risk assessment and control
- Decide the best method for managing specific types of projectsby analyzing all of the pros and cons
- Apply the Adaptive Project Framework to the world offast-paced, high-change, and complex projects
- Create a war room to successfully manage multiple teamprojects
- Determine how project portfolio management approaches can helpcompanies achieve a greater return on investment
- Utilize all nine Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)standards advocated by the Project Management Institute (PMI)
, or download in or
Title: Effective Project Management
Author: Robert K. Wysocki
The Social Entrepreneur's Playbook, Expanded Edition 2013 US$ 9.99 235 pages
How To Win Friends and Influence People 2010 US$ 10.99 320 pages