PC Hardware: A Beginner's Guide
A Beginner's Guide
Ideal for PC owners looking for an accessible, easy-to-follow reference, this beginner's guide to PC hardware offers expert advice on every component--processors, motherboards, memory, BIOS, CD-ROM and DVD drives, video cards, and much more. You'll also get details on external devices, including monitors, printers, keyboards, and modems. The book covers both Intel and non-Intel CPUs and USB and AGP ports.
Title: PC Hardware: A Beginner's Guide
Author: Ron Gilster
Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP CBK, Fourth Edition 2015 US$ 79.95 1283 pages
Programming in Haskell 2007 US$ 52.00 185 pages
We're sorry, but the ebook you're looking for is not available! However, we recommend...
- Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007: A Beginner's GuideUS$ 42.00
- Internet Core and Computing IC3 Certification Global Standard 3 Study GuideUS$ 42.00
- CEA-CompTIA DHTI+ Digital Home Technology Integrator All-In-One Exam Guide, Second EditionUS$ 75.00
- HTI+? Home Technology Integration and CEDIA® Installer I All-in-One Exam GuideUS$ 69.99
- CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-001 In DepthUS$ 49.99