The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Handbook of Real-Time and Embedded Systems
The book focuses on several major areas of real-time and embedded systems. It examines real-time scheduling and resource management issues and explores the programming languages, paradigms, operating systems, and middleware for these systems. The handbook also presents challenges encountered in wireless sensor networks and offers ways to solve these problems. It addresses key matters associated with real-time data services and reviews the formalisms, methods, and tools used in real-time and embedded systems. In addition, the book considers how these systems are applied in various fields, including adaptive cruise control in the automobile industry.
With its essential material and integration of theory and practice, the Handbook of Real-Time and Embedded Systems facilitates advancements in this area so that the services we rely on can continue to operate successfully.
798 pages; ISBN 9781420011746
, or download in
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic digital computers
- Academic > Computer Science > Real-time data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming > Algorithms
- Computers > Data Modeling & Design
- Computers > Data Processing
- Computers > Logic Design