Repair Your Credit and Knock Out Your Debt
Expert Advice on How to Relieve the Pressure of Bad Credit and High Debt
Bankruptcy filings have hit record highs, revolving debt has risen 25% in the past five years, and as many as 75 million Americans owe too much money. Are you one of them? Chances are if you're even looking at this book, you are.
Whether you're a single mother who owes $1,500 or a CEO $150,000 in the hole, Repair Your Credit and Knock Out Your Debt is a prescription to financial well-being. Created in participation with the non-profit credit management company Springboard, this practical handbook will help you get out of debt and stay out of debt. Experts in the field have come together to help you:
- Control spending and restore credit
- Get copies of your credit rating and fix what's wrong
- Understand key legislation and know your legal rights
- Handle foreclosures, evictions, child-care costs and more
- Forge a new, healthy relationship with your bank
- Discern between those who can help you and those who want to scam you
- Conquer your fear of collection agencies
- And at long last develop a positive attitude about money!
162 pages; ISBN 9780071457194
, or download in
Title: Repair Your Credit and Knock Out Your Debt
Author: Jeff Michael