Schaum's Easy Outline: College Algebra

College Algebra

Schaum's Easy Outline: College Algebra

When you don't have the time...but you still need the grade!

If your life is too busy to spend hours ploughing through weighty textbooks, and you need every study minute to count, this Schaum's Easy Outline is perfect for you! This super-condensed, high-torque study guide gives you what you need to know in a fraction of the time.

Super-Impact

Built for quick, effective study, this Easy Outline packs exciting new learning tools that make mastering biology fast, fun­­and almost automatic.

Speedy

Quick-study experts slashed the time you need to spend with your books by reducing college algebra to the essentials the professor expects you to know. This Easy Outline is perfect for test preparation, pre-exam review, and handling those last-minute cram situations.

Hi-Quality

Easy Outlines give you 100% of the authority of Schaum's full-sized guides, known around the world for the highest academic standards.

Backpack-able Study Power

Compact and portable, this Easy Outline lets you study college algebra anywhere.

Schaum's Gets The Grade!

Let's talk bottom line. Schaum's Easy Outlines give you what you want­­better grades, with less work, and more free time.

Get the essence of algebra the easy way. Schaum's Easy Outline of College Algebra helps you master biology with plenty of illustrations, memory joggers, and the newest, rapid-absorption teaching techniques. Backed by Schaum's reputation for academic authority, this is the study guide students turn to and trust. Students know that Schaum's is going to be there for them when they need it!

• Quick study tips
  • At-a-glance tables
  • Student-friendly style
  • Perfect for test prep

Visit us on the World Wide Web at www.books.mcgraw-hill.com

McGraw-Hill Education; October 1999