Schaum's Easy Outline of College Algebra
Boiled-down essentials of the top-selling Schaum's Outline series for the student with limited time
What could be better than the bestselling Schaum's Outline series? For students looking for a quick nuts-and-bolts overview, it would have to be Schaum's Easy Outline series. Every book in this series is a pared-down, simplified, and tightly focused version of its predecessor. With an emphasis on clarity and brevity, each new title features a streamlined and updated format and the absolute essence of the subject, presented in a concise and readily understandable form.
Graphic elements such as sidebars, reader-alert icons, and boxed highlights stress selected points from the text, illuminate keys to learning, and give students quick pointers to the essentials.
- Designed to appeal to underprepared students and readers turned off by dense text
- Cartoons, sidebars, icons, and other graphic pointers get the material across fast
- Concise text focuses on the essence of the subject
- Delivers expert help from teachers who are authorities in their fields
- Perfect for last-minute test preparation
- So small and light that they fit in a backpack!
160 pages; ISBN 9780071368629
, or download in or
Title: Schaum's Easy Outline of College Algebra
Author: Murray Spiegel; Robert Moyer
A Teacher's Guide to Change 2009 US$ 33.95 177 pages
Business Management for the IB Diploma 2015 US$ 43.00 602 pages
Biology for the IB Diploma Standard Digital Edition Coursebook 2015 US$ 47.00 415 pages
The Dreamkeepers 2013 US$ 22.95 256 pages