McGraw-Hill's ASVAB Basic Training for the AFQT
Arm Yourself With Test-Taking Tips from an Insider--And Watch Your AFQT Score Soar!
You're planning to join the U. S. Armed Forces, and you're looking forward to all the advantages of serving with the greatest and most powerful military in the world. But before you can enlist, you'll have to succeed on the Armed Forces Qualifying Test (AFQT)--the verbal and math portions of the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB). If you want to expand your choices for a military job, you'll need to make sure you get your best score.
Specially created by a former member of the Department of Defense's ASVAB team, McGraw-Hill's ASVAB Basic Training for the AFQT is packed with vital information you need to score high. It can help you qualify for enlistment -- and get the military training and job you want! Inside you'll find
- Everything you need to know about the ASVAB, the AFQT, and how test scores are used for military enlistment
- 8 full-length practice AFQT tests with complete explanations for every question
- Review of AFQT math and verbal topics
- Activities and drills to sharpen your verbal and math skills
- A checklist to help you tell which military and civilian occupations are best for you
333 pages; ISBN 9780071483407
, or download in
Title: McGraw-Hill's ASVAB Basic Training for the AFQT
Author: Dr. Janet Wall
More Study Aids
IB Mathematics Standard Level 2012 US$ 64.80 805 pages
Economics for the IB Diploma 2015 US$ 38.00 746 pages