Opportunities in Acting Careers, revised edition
Your passport to a successful and rewarding career
Are you looking for the latest information to open the door to the career of your dreams? The nation's largest career books series, McGraw-Hill’s Opportunities in . . . series gives you the inside scoop on more than 100 professions as well as on all the essential aspects of your potential career, no matter how specialized the field. From the latest training requirements to current salary statistics to the lowdown on life on the job, each book is packed with comprehensive, up-to-date information to help you confidently pursue the profession that's right for you!
In this revised edition of Opportunities in Acting Careers, you'll find:
- Tips on determining if you have the temperament for the ups and downs an acting career often brings
- Overview of the various avenues actors can take, from regional theater to radio and TV
- Close look at the state of the acting industry, job opportunities, and earning potential
- Valuable information on joining a union and finding an agent
- Realistic descriptions of everyday life as an actor from those already in the business
- Thorough listing of acting schools, colleges, universities, and related organizations in the U.S and Canada
Perfect for anyone from high-school students to career changers, this comprehensive, no-nonsense guide takes the stress out of launching a career that’s both satisfying and financially rewarding. Here you'll find ample expert advice to make an informed, intelligent choice about your career--and your future.
Title: Opportunities in Acting Careers, revised edition
Author: Dick Moore
The World's Most Powerful Leadership Principle 2004 US$ 13.99 224 pages
To Sell Is Human 2012 US$ 12.99 256 pages