To jump or not to jump--this book answers the question! Here's just the thing for anyone who has ever toyed with the idea of skydiving and wants to know more before deciding if the sport is right for them. Writing for those with no real skydiving knowledge, the author provides a complete overview of the sport, discussing the thrill, the risk, the basics, jump training, safety training, the cost, the time, where to go, what to do, questions to ask, and much more. THE book to read before enrolling in a skydiving class.
* Explains the types of skydiving: Tandem, Accelerated Freefall, and Static Line
* Tells how to go about selecting a school or training program
* Provides a series of questions to ask when comparing skydiving centers by telephone
* Includes Frequently Asked Questions
* Beautiful 8-page color insert
Author: Tom Buchanan