Tools for talking about broken promises, violated expectations, and bad behavior
Discover skills to resolve touchy, controversial, and complex issues at work and at home now available in this follow-up to the internationally popular Crucial Conversations.
Includes scripts modelling the best way to deal with confrontations.
Title: Crucial Confrontations
Author: Kerry Patterson; Joseph Grenny; Ron McMillan; Al Switzler
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Crucial Conversations SkillsUS$ 31.16
- Unit Root Tests in Time Series Volume 2US$ 160.00
- Crucial Skills and Influence StrategiesUS$ 46.74
- Crucial Conversations Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High, Second EditionUS$ 16.40
- Crucial Accountability: Tools for Resolving Violated Expectations, Broken Commitments, and Bad Behavior, Second EditionUS$ 17.22