Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes are High
The New York Times Bestseller!
Learn how to keep your cool and get the results you want when emotions flare.
When stakes are high, opinions vary, and emotions run strong, you have three choices: Avoid a crucial conversation and suffer the consequences; handle the conversation badly and suffer the consequences; or read Crucial Conversations and discover how to communicate best when it matters most. Crucial Conversations gives you the tools you need to step up to life's most difficult and important conversations, say what's on your mind, and achieve the positive resolutions you want. You'll learn how to:
- Prepare for high-impact situations with a six-minute mastery technique
- Make it safe to talk about almost anything
- Be persuasive, not abrasive
- Keep listening when others blow up or clam up
- Turn crucial conversations into the action and results you want
Whether they take place at work or at home, with your neighbors or your spouse, crucial conversations can have a profound impact on your career, your happiness, and your future. With the skills you learn in this book, you'll never have to worry about the outcome of a crucial conversation again.
Title: Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes are High
Author: Kerry Patterson; Joseph Grenny; Ron McMillan; Al Switzler
- Academic > Political Science > Local government. Municipal government > Philosophy. Relation to other topics
- Academic > Psychology > Applied psychology
- Academic > Philosophy > Philosophical logic
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- Business > Business Communication > Meetings & Presentations
- Family & Relationships > Interpersonal Relationships
We're sorry, but the ebook you're looking for is not available! However, we recommend...
- Crucial Conversations Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High, Second EditionUS$ 20.00
- Crucial Conversations SkillsUS$ 38.00
- Crucial Skills and Influence Strategies (EBOOK BUNDLE)US$ 57.00
- Crucial Accountability: Tools for Resolving Violated Expectations, Broken Commitments, and Bad Behavior, Second EditionUS$ 20.00
- Unit Root Tests in Time Series Volume 2US$ 160.00