The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Schaum's Outline of Advanced Calculus, Second Edition
- Completely updated to cover the essentials of today's advanced calculus
- Clear explanations of the abstract dimensions of analysis
- Perfect for college students, high school students, and working professionals
- 1370 fully-solved problems
Use with these courses:
- Advanced Calculus
- Introduction to Analysis
- Elementary Real Analysis
- Mathematical Analysis for Economists
- Complex Variables
- Advanced Mathematics for Engineers
OVER 30 MILLION SOLD
Master the fundamentals of advanced calculus with Schaum'sthe high-performance study guide. It will help you cut study time, hone problem-solving skills, and achieve your personal best on exams and projects!
Students love Schaum's Outlines because they produce results. Each year, hundreds of thousands of students improve their test scores and final grades with these indispensable study guides.
Get the edge on your classmates. Use Schaum's!
If you don't have a lot of time but want to excel in class, this book helps you:
- Use detailed examples to solve problems
- Brush up before tests
- Find answers fast
- Study quickly and more effectively
- Get the big picture without poring over lengthy textbooks
Schaum's Outlines give you the information your teachers expect you to know in a handy and succinct formatwithout overwhelming you with unnecessary jargon. You get a complete overview of the subject. Plus, you get plenty of practice exercises to test your skill. Compatible with any classroom text, Schaum's let you study at your own pace and remind you of all the important facts you need to rememberfast! And Schaum's are so complete, they're perfect for preparing for graduate or professional exams.
Inside, you will find:
- Complete coverage of the principles of advanced calculus
- Chapter introductions and historical notes highlighting the fundamental notions and relationships
- New material on vector analysis, fourier integrals, and gamma functions
- Real world problems with step-by-step solutions
- Essential theorems and example proofs
If you want top grades and a thorough understanding of advanced calculus, this powerful study tool is the best tutor you can have!
- Basic Point-Set Topology
- Functions, Limits, and Continuity
- Special Functions (Log, Exp, Circular Trig, Hyperbolics)
- Partial Derivatives
- Differential Geometry(Curvature, Torsion,)
- Multiple Integrals
- Line/Surface Integrals
- Change of Variable
- Infinite Sequences
- Infinite Series
- Improper Integrals
- Gamma and Beta Functions
- Fourier Series
- Fourier Integrals
- Laplace Transforms
- Function of Complex Variables
Related Titles in Schaum's Outlines Mathematics
Advanced Mathematics for Engineers and Scientists
Basic Business Mathematics
Basic Mathematics for Electricity and Electronics, 2nd ed.
Basic Mathematics with Applications to Science and Technology, 2nd ed.
Beginning Calculus, 2nd ed.
Beginning Linear Algebra
Boolean Algebra and Switching Circuits
Business Statistics, 3rd ed.
Calculus for Business, Economics, and the Social Sciences
Calculus, 4th ed.
Calculus of Finite Differences and Difference Equations
College Algebra, 2nd ed.
College Mathematics, 2nd ed.
Differential Equations, 2nd ed.
Discrete Mathematics, 2nd ed.
Elementary Algebra, 2nd ed.
Elements of Statistics I: Descriptive Statistics and Probability
Elements of Statistics II: Inferential Statistics
Essential Computer Mathematics
Finite Element Analysis
Finite Mathematics, Second Edition
Geometry, 3rd ed.
Introduction to Mathematical Economics, 3rd ed.
Introduction to Probability and Statistics
Mathematical Handbook of Formulas and Tables, 2nd ed.
Mathematical Methods for Business and Economics
Modern Abstract Algebra
Numerical Analysis, 2nd ed.
Partial Differential Equations
Probability, 2nd ed.
Review of Elementary Mathematics, 2nd ed.
Set Theory and Related Topics, 2nd ed.
Statistics, 3rd ed.
Trigonometry, 3rd ed.
Understanding Calculus Concepts
443 pages; ISBN 9780071398343
, or download in
Teaching Numeracy 2011 US$ 34.95 241 pages
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 85.00 953 pages