Schaum's Outline of Advanced Calculus, Second Edition
Master the fundamentals of advanced calculus with this high-performance study guide
Students love Schaum's Outlines because they produce results. Each year, hundreds of thousands of students improve their test scores and final grades with these indispensable study guides.
Schaum's Outlines give you the information your teachers expect you to know in a handy and succinct formatwithout overwhelming you with unnecessary jargon. You get a complete overview of the subject. Plus, you get plenty of practice exercises to test your skill. Compatible with any classroom text, Schaum's let you study at your own pace and remind you of all the important facts you need to rememberfast! And Schaum's are so complete, they're perfect for preparing for graduate or professional exams.
Inside, you will find:
- Complete coverage of the principles of advanced calculus
- Chapter introductions and historical notes highlighting the fundamental notions and relationships
- New material on vector analysis, fourier integrals, and gamma functions
- Real world problems with step-by-step solutions
- Essential theorems and example proofs
443 pages; ISBN 9780071398343
, or download in
Title: Schaum's Outline of Advanced Calculus, Second Edition
Author: Robert Wrede; Murray Spiegel
A Gentle Introduction to Optimization 2014 US$ 32.00 284 pages
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages