The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Schaum's Outline of Differential Equations, 3rd edition
Solve differential equations faster and easier!
Thoroughly updated, this third edition of Schaum’s Outline of Differential Equations offers you new, faster techniques for solving differential equations generated by the emergence of high-speed computers. Differential equations, a linchpin of modern math, are essential in engineering, the natural sciences, economics, and business.
- 563 fully solved problems
- 800-plus supplementary problems
- New chapter on modeling
384 pages; ISBN 9780071491105
, or download in or
IB Mathematics Standard Level 2012 US$ 58.80 800 pages
Student Solutions Manual, Mathematical Statistics with Applications 2010 US$ 10.95 148 pages
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 85.00 953 pages
Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core and Extended Coursebook with CD-ROM 2012 US$ 27.00 890 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > Differential equations > Differential equations
- Academic > Mathematics > Differential equations > Inverse problems (Differential equations); Problems, exercises, etc
- Academic > Mathematics > Differential equations > Differential equations; Problems, exercises, etc
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Mathematics > Analysis
- Mathematics > Differential Equations
- Study Aids