Schaum's Outline of Differential Equations, 3rd edition
Tough Test Questions?
Fortunately for you, there's Schaum's Outlines. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you
- Practice problems with full explanations that reinforce knowledge
- Coverage of the most up-to-date developments in your course field
- In-depth review of practices and applications
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores!
Schaum's Outlines-Problem Solved.
Title: Schaum's Outline of Differential Equations, 3rd edition
Author: Richard Bronson; Gabriel Costa
Introduction to Cosmology 2016 US$ 35.99 278 pages
Dance to the Tune of Life 2016 US$ 17.99 316 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > Differential equations > Differential equations
- Academic > Mathematics > Differential equations > Inverse problems (Differential equations); Problems, exercises, etc
- Academic > Mathematics > Differential equations > Differential equations; Problems, exercises, etc
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Mathematics > Analysis
- Mathematics > Differential Equations
- Study Aids
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Schaum's Outline of Introduction to Mathematical Economics, 3rd EditionUS$ 23.00
- Schaum's Outline of Precalculus, 3rd EditionUS$ 22.00
- Schaum?s Outline of Signals and Systems, 3rd EditionUS$ 23.00
- Islamic Fundamentalism: An Introduction, 3rd EditionUS$ 52.00
- Schaum's Outline of Probability, Random Variables, and Random Processes, 3rd EditionUS$ 25.00