The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Schaum's Outline of Differential Equations, 3rd edition
Solve differential equations faster and easier!
Thoroughly updated, this third edition of Schaum’s Outline of Differential Equations offers you new, faster techniques for solving differential equations generated by the emergence of high-speed computers. Differential equations, a linchpin of modern math, are essential in engineering, the natural sciences, economics, and business.
- 563 fully solved problems
- 800-plus supplementary problems
- New chapter on modeling
384 pages; ISBN 9780071491105
, or download in
More from this author
Discovering Statistics Using R 2012 US$ 80.00 993 pages
The Signal and the Noise 2012 US$ 14.99 352 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > Differential equations > Differential equations
- Academic > Mathematics > Differential equations > Inverse problems (Differential equations); Problems, exercises, etc
- Academic > Mathematics > Differential equations > Differential equations; Problems, exercises, etc
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Mathematics > Analysis
- Mathematics > Differential Equations
- Study Aids