McGraw-Hill's Praxis I & II Exam
You've worked hard to get where you are. Now one final hurdle separates you from your goal: the Professional Assessment for Beginning Teachers, or Praxis battery. Whether you're preparing to take the Praxis I as an admission requirement for a college of education, or the Praxis II in order to obtain your teaching certification, this book can help guarantee that when the big day arrives, you'll do your absolute best.
While most test-prep authors claim to have the "inside track" on the Praxis, this one really does. That's because it was written by Dr. Laurie Rozakis, a test designer and reader for many big standardized tests over the years. A complete, insider's guide to taking the Praxis, McGraw-Hill's Praxis I & II gives you a uniquely authoritative perspective on the exam, while offering full-spectrum test preparation. You get:
- Valuable insights into how the PRAXIS works and what it really tests
- Expert test-taking strategies from a testing expert
- Comprehensive review of reading comprehension, grammar, vocabulary and math skills
- Guidelines on how to develop a study approach tailored to your learning style
- Pre-tests and post-tests in each chapter
- Model essays
- Fully-explained answers for all problems
- Practice exams closely simulating the real PRAXIS series
With so much hanging in the balance, why take chances? Get McGraw-Hill's Praxis I & II and get the real inside track on understanding, prepping for, taking and acing the exam.
512 pages; ISBN 9780071460651
, or download in or
Title: McGraw-Hill's Praxis I & II Exam
Author: Laurie Rozakis