McGraw-Hill's Praxis I & II Exam
A comprehensive, all-in-one guide to acing the Praxis
Each year nearly 700,000 prospective teachers nationwide take the Professional Assessment for Beginning Teachers, or Praxis battery, produced by ETS.
Although there are minor variations from state to state, 43 states now require public school teachers to be tested for competency in basic skills like reading, writing, teaching, and subject matter proficiency, as part of the licensing process. The preferred testing instrument among 35 of those states is the Praxis series.
Written by a test designer and reader at ETS, McGraw-Hill's Praxis I & II is a complete insider's guide, offering a full-spectrum preparation for the two most important sections of the Praxis-- Praxis I: Academic Skills Assessment and Praxis II: Subject Assessments.
- Valuable insights into how the Praxis works and what it really tests
- Expert test-taking strategies from an ETS insider
- Comprehensive reviews of reading comprehension, grammar, vocabulary, and math skills
- Pretest and posttests in each chapter
- Model essays
- Explained answers for all problems
- Practice exams closely simulating the real Praxis series
Title: McGraw-Hill's Praxis I & II Exam
Author: Laurie Rozakis
Cambridge IGCSE Business Studies 2015 US$ 25.42 480 pages
Biology for the IB Diploma Coursebook Digital Edition 2014 US$ 38.54 415 pages
National Core Curriculum for Basic Education 2014 2016 US$ 24.15 508 pages
Cambridge International AS and A Level Business Ebook 2014 US$ 31.98 988 pages