McGraw-Hill's Praxis I & II Exam
A comprehensive, all-in-one guide to acing the Praxis
Each year nearly 700,000 prospective teachers nationwide take the Professional Assessment for Beginning Teachers, or Praxis battery, produced by ETS.
Although there are minor variations from state to state, 43 states now require public school teachers to be tested for competency in basic skills like reading, writing, teaching, and subject matter proficiency, as part of the licensing process. The preferred testing instrument among 35 of those states is the Praxis series.
Written by a test designer and reader at ETS, McGraw-Hill's Praxis I & II is a complete insider's guide, offering a full-spectrum preparation for the two most important sections of the Praxis-- Praxis I: Academic Skills Assessment and Praxis II: Subject Assessments.
- Valuable insights into how the Praxis works and what it really tests
- Expert test-taking strategies from an ETS insider
- Comprehensive reviews of reading comprehension, grammar, vocabulary, and math skills
- Pretest and posttests in each chapter
- Model essays
- Explained answers for all problems
- Practice exams closely simulating the real Praxis series
512 pages; ISBN 9780071460651
, or download in or
Title: McGraw-Hill's Praxis I & II Exam
Author: Laurie Rozakis
From Discipline to Culturally Responsive Engagement 2013 US$ 34.95 233 pages
The Edcamp Model 2014 US$ 11.95 73 pages
The Adult Student's Guide to Survival & Success 2008 US$ 12.00 176 pages
Teacher Evaluation to Enhance Professional Practice 2000 US$ 24.95 167 pages