The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Advanced Statistics Demystified
Say goodbye to dry presentations, gruelling formulas, and abstract theories that would put Einstein to sleep - now there's an easier way to master the disciplines you really need to know. McGraw-Hill's ''Demystified Series'' teaches complex subjects in a unique, easy-to-absorb manner, and is perfect for users without formal training or unlimited time. They're also the most time-efficient, interestingly written ''brush-ups'' you can find. Organized as self-teaching guides, they come complete with key points, background information, questions at the end of each chapter, and even final exams. You'll be able to learn more in less time, evaluate your areas of strength and weakness and reinforce your knowledge and confidence. A self-teaching guide to the complex topic of advanced statistics. The coverage includes: inferences based on two samples, analysis of variance comparing more than two means, simple linear regression and correlation, multiple regression, nonparametric statistics, and more.
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Mathematical statistics
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Statistics; Study and teaching
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Statistics; Problems, exercises, etc
- Academic > Mathematics > General
- Mathematics > Probability & Statistics
- Technology > Engineering