The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
College Algebra Demystified
One of the most valuable tools acquired in a university education, college algebra is essential for courses from the sciences to computing, engineering to mathematics. It can help you do better on placement exams, even before college, and it's useful in solving the computations of daily life. Now anyone with an interest in college algebra can master it. In College Algebra Demystified, entertaining author and experienced teacher Rhonda Huettenmueller breaks college algebra down into manageable bites with practical examples, real data, and a new approach that banishes algebra's mystery.
With College Algebra Demystified, you master the subject one simple step at a time—at your own speed. Unlike most books on college algebra, general concepts are presented first—and the details follow. In order to make the process as clear and simple as possible, long computations are presented in a logical, layered progression with just one execution per step.
This fast and entertaining self-teaching course will help you:
* Perform better on placement exams
* Avoid confusion with detailed examples and solutions that help you every step of the way
* Conquer the coordinate plane, lines and intercepts, parabolas, and nonlinear equations
* Get comfortable with functions, graphs of functions, logarithms, exponents, and more
Master aspects of algebra that will help you with calculus, geometry, trigonometry, physics, chemistry, computing, and engineering
* Reinforce learning and pinpoint weaknesses with questions at the end of every chapter, and a final at the end of the book
457 pages; ISBN 9780071471039
, or download in
IB Mathematics Standard Level 2012 US$ 58.80 800 pages
Student Solutions Manual, Mathematical Statistics with Applications 2010 US$ 10.95 148 pages
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 85.00 953 pages
Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core and Extended Coursebook with CD-ROM 2012 US$ 27.00 890 pages