The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Through clear language, step-by-step discussions, and quizzes at the end of each chapter, the author makes databases easy. Quickly learn the core skills needed to design, configure, manage, and manipulate databases, whether at work or at home. Topics such as exploring different database models, planning their design, minimizing redundant data, designing tables, applying database design concepts, and implementing database security are covered. This is that fast, easy-to-understand tutorial that you’ve been looking for.
362 pages; ISBN 9780071469609
, or download in
Office 2013 In Depth 2013 US$ 31.99 1032 pages
Qualitative Data Analysis with NVivo 2013 US$ 54.00 329 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Database management
- Academic > Computer Science > Online databases
- Computers > Database Management
- Computers > Programming