Management Accounting Demystified
The fast and easy way to learn management accounting!
Now anyone can grasp the fundamentals of management accounting--without formal training, unlimited time, or a genius IQ. In Management Accounting Demystified, retired CPA and accounting professor Leonard Eugene Berry provides an effective, illuminating, and entertaining way to learn this complex subject.
This self-teaching guide first explains how and why management accounting is at the intersection of accounting information and decision-making. Then, you’ll get details on cost allocation systems, cost analysis, profit planning, operational budgeting, performance evaluations, and more. Featuring end-of-chapter quizzes and a final exam, this book will teach you the ins-and-outs of management accounting in no time at all.
Simple enough for a beginner, but challenging enough for an advanced student, Management Accounting Demystified is your shortcut to a working knowledge of this important business topic.
This hands-on, self-teaching text offers:
- An easy way to understand management accounting
- Hundreds of worked examples with solutions
- A quiz at the end of each chapter to reinforce learning and pinpoint weaknesses
- A final exam at the end of the book
- No unnecessary technical jargon
- A time-saving approach to performing better on an exam or at work!
352 pages; ISBN 9780071487887
, or download in or
Title: Management Accounting Demystified
Author: Leonard Eugene Berry