The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Inflammation Cure
A powerful new program for preventing the diseases of aging--based on cutting edge research
In recent stories, both the New York Times and CNN reported on the vital link between inflammation and the risk of heart disease, as well as diseases associated with aging including arthritis, Alzheimer's disease, frailty, osteoporosis, and some cancers. The Inflammation Cure is on the cutting edge of this research, exposing this connection and showing readers how to protect themselves.
In accessible language, Dr. William Meggs, an originator of the inflammation-related theory of neurogenic switching, explains the research and outlines a practical and complete program for controlling inflammation and returning to vibrant good health.
The Inflammation Cure:
- Explains up-to-the-minute thinking on the role inflammation plays in aging and health
- Reveals what causes inflammation and how you can tell if you have it
- Presents a comprehensive program to reduce inflammation and promote wellness
- Provides information on anti-inflammatory foods and supplements, medications, exercise, and more
258 pages; ISBN 9780071433365
, or download in
More from this author
- Apples & Pears2007US$ 18.21400 pages
- The Body Shape Solution to Weight Loss and Wellness2013US$ 18.21400 pages
The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet 2014 US$ 14.99 288 pages
The Body Book 2013 US$ 15.99 224 pages