The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Say goodbye to dry presentations, grueling formulas, and abstract theory that would put Einstein to sleep--now there's an easier way to master chemistry, biology, trigonometry, and geometry. McGraw-Hill's Demystified Series teaches complex subjects in a unique, easy-to-absorb manner and is designed for users without formal training, unlimited time, or genius IQs.
Organized like self-teaching guides, they come complete with key points, background information, questions at the end of each chapter, and final exams. There's no better way to gain instant expertise!
ABOUT TRIGONOMETRY DEMYSTIFIED:
* Covers every key aspect of trigonometry: how angles are measured; the relationship between angles and distances; coordinate systems; calculating distance based on parallax; reading maps and charts; latitude and longitude; and much more
303 pages; ISBN 9780071433884
, or download in or
IB Mathematics Standard Level 2012 US$ 58.80 800 pages
IB Mathematics Higher Level 2012 US$ 67.20 832 pages
IB Mathematical Studies Standard 2012 US$ 53.60 624 pages
Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core and Extended Coursebook with CD-ROM 2012 US$ 27.00 890 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology > Trigonometry
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Dictionaries
- Academic > Mathematics > Tables
- Academic > Mathematics > Analysis
- Academic > Mathematics > Differential equations
- Mathematics > Study & Teaching
- Mathematics > Trigonometry
- Study Aids