The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Say goodbye to dry presentations, grueling formulas, and abstract theory that would put Einstein to sleep - now there's an easier way to master chemistry, biology, trigonometry, and geometry. McGraw-Hill's ''Demystified'' series teaches complex subjects in a unique, easy-to-absorb manner and is designed for users without formal training, unlimited time, or genius IQs. Organized like self-teaching guides, they come complete with key points, background information, questions at the end of each chapter, and final exams. There's no better way to gain instant expertise! This book covers every key aspect of trigonometry: how angles are measured; the relationship between angles and distances; coordinate systems; calculating distance based on parallax; reading maps and charts; latitude and longitude; and much more.
More from this author
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 99.00 953 pages
Linear Algebra 2013 US$ 48.99 624 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology > Trigonometry
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Dictionaries
- Academic > Mathematics > Tables
- Academic > Mathematics > Analysis
- Academic > Mathematics > Differential equations
- Mathematics > Study & Teaching
- Mathematics > Trigonometry
- Study Aids