The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
There’s no easier, faster, or more practical way to learn the really tough subjects
UML Demystified explains how to read, model, and use UML to create well-structured, stable software products. This self-teaching guide comes complete with key points, background information, quizzes at the end of each chapter, and even a final exam. Simple enough for beginners but challenging enough for advanced students, this is a lively and entertaining brush-up, introductory text, or classroom supplement.
235 pages; ISBN 9780071486712
, or download in or
More from this author
- LINQ Unleashed2008US$ 43.99548 pages
- Sams Teach Yourself Microsoft Access 2002 Programming in 24 Hours, Adobe Reader2001US$ 23.99579 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Computer software; Development
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Programming Languages