Wi-Fi Home Networking
CONNECT EVERY ROOM IN YOUR HOME TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB—without wires!
For many professionals, wireless home computer networking delivers the power of corporate technology — without the hassles of corporate living, and the mobile connectivity to all of the computers throughout your home (or backyard) — without rewiring.
That’s why if you plan to set up a wireless home network, WiFi Home Networking is the one book you shouldn’t be without. Written by a noted telecommunications expert, this hardworking reference delivers comprehensive coverage of wireless home networking, written in language the layman will easily understand. WiFi Home Networking:
* Describes the costs, benefits, and necessity of networking
* Provides the “smart tools” you need to maximize your fun – and your profit!
* Helps you choose the best hardware and software for your needs
* Details how to set up, maintain, and fix your wireless network
* Includes important, practical information about security, viruses, and backing up
* And much, much more!
When it comes to making the right decision about the overwhelming array of choices and expenses associated with wireless home networking, don’t rely on guesswork. Turn to McGraw-Hill’s WiFi Home Networking, and get home networking power -- not home networking problems!
370 pages; ISBN 9780071429313
, or download in
Title: Wi-Fi Home Networking
Author: Raymond Smith
- Academic > Engineering > Electrical engineering. Electronics. Nuclear engineering > Telecommunication
- Computers > Hardware > Network Hardware
- Computers > Networking > Local Area Networks (LANs)
- Computers > Internet > Hardware
- Technology > Electronics
- Technology > Telecommunications
- Business > Entrepreneurship