Family Practice Examination and Board Review
EMonCall handheld software provides on-the-spot treatment advice for the most frequently encountered problems in emergency medicine. The unique On Call format is organized for quick access to over 120 of the most common problems seen in the emergency department. For each on-call problem, users can immediately focus on the presenting problem, immediate questions, differential diagnosis, lab and other diagnostic tests, and treatment plan. Additional information on laboratory tests, procedures, fluids and electrolytes, and blood component therapy enhance the software’s value as a single-source reference. The commonly used medications section offers quick access to the most frequently used medications in the emergency department.
Title: Family Practice Examination and Board Review
Author: Jason K. Wilbur; Mark Graber
Leadership in Health Care 2012 US$ 38.00 321 pages
Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Distributors (Orange Guide) 2015 2015 US$ 98.50 673 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Family Practice Examination and Board Review, Third EditionUS$ 93.00
- Katzung & Trevor's Pharmacology Examination and Board Review,11th EditionUS$ 54.00
- Anesthesiology Examination and Board Review 7/EUS$ 94.00
- Pharmacy Law Examination and Board ReviewUS$ 90.00
- Integrative Medical Biochemistry: Examination and Board ReviewUS$ 55.00