Handbook of Optics, Volume IV

Handbook of Optics, Volume IV by Optical Society of America

Michael Bass is Professor of Optics, Physics and Electrical and Computer Engineering at the School of Optics/Center for Research and Education in Optics and Lasers at the University of Central Florida. He received his B.S. in physics from Carnegie-Mellon, and his M.S. and Ph.D. in physics from the University of Michigan. Eric W. van Stryland is a Professor of Optics, Physics and Electrical and Computer Engineering at the School of Optics/Center for Research and Education in Optics and Lasers at the University of Central Florida. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Arizona. Jay M. Enoch is a Professor at the Graduate School and Dean Emeritus, School of Optometry, University of California at Berkeley. He is also a Professor at the Department of Ophthalmology, University of California at San Francisco. He received his B.S. in Optics and Optometry from Columbia University and his Ph.D. in Physiological Optics from Ohio State University. William L. Wolfe is a Professor Emeritus at the Optical Sciences Center, University of Arizona. He received his B.S. in physics from Bucknell University, and his M.S. in physics and M.S.E. in electrical engineering from the University of Michigan.

McGraw-Hill Education; November 2000
Title: Handbook of Optics, Volume IV
Author: Optical Society of America

Buy, download and read Handbook of Optics, Volume IV (eBook) by Optical Society of America today!