Fiber Optics Handbook: Fiber, Devices, and Systems for Optical Communications

Fiber, Devices, and Systems for Optical Communications

Fiber Optics Handbook: Fiber, Devices, and Systems for Optical Communications by Optical Society of America

ABOUT THE EDITORS
MICHAEL BASS is Professor of Optics, Physics, and Electrical and Computer Engineering in the School of Optics/Center for Research and Education in Optics and Lasers at the University of Central Florida. He received his B.S. in physics from Carnegie-Mellon and M.S. and Ph.D. in physics from the University of Michigan. JAY M. ENOCH is Professor of the Graduate School and Dean Emeritus, School of Optometry, University of California at Berkeley. He also serves as a professor in the Department of Ophthalmology at the University of California at San Francisco. He received his B.S. in optics and optometry from Columbia University and his Ph.D. in physiological optics from Ohio State University. ERIC W. VAN STRYLAND is Professor of Optics, Physics, and Electrical and Computer Engineering in the School of Optics/Center for Research and Education in Optics and Lasers at the University of Central Florida. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Arizona. WILLIAM L. WOLFE is a Professor Emeritus at the Optical Sciences Center at the University of Arizona. He received his B.S. in physics from Bucknell University, and his M.S. in physics and M.S.E. in electrical engineering from the University of Michigan. The OPTICAL SOCIETY OF AMERICA is dedicated to advancing study, teaching, research, and engineering in optics.

McGraw-Hill Education; October 2001
Title: Fiber Optics Handbook: Fiber, Devices, and Systems for Optical Communications
Author: Optical Society of America

Buy, download and read Fiber Optics Handbook: Fiber, Devices, and Systems for Optical Communications (eBook) by Optical Society of America today!