Physiology: PreTest Self-Assessment and Review
PreTest Self-Assessment and Review
* 500 USMLE-type questions, answers ; explanations
* High-yield facts reinforce key concepts
* Targets what you really need to know
* Student-tested and reviewed
PreTest® is the medical student's most dynamic weapon for mastering the USMLE Step 1.
* Designed to simulate the exam
* Reviewed by recent examinees
* Mimics the real exam, question by question
PreTest is the closest you can get to seeing the test before you take it.
This one-of-a-kind test prep guide helps you:
* Get to know material on course exams and the USMLE Step 1
* Practice with 500 clinically-oriented multiple-choice questions
* Review key facts for exam success
* Build confidence, skills, and knowledge
There are plenty of answers out there. But only PreTest® delivers USMLE-type questions in USMLE format.
Open this PreTest for:
* 500 board-type questions
* High-yield facts for board and course review
* Referenced answers with concise explanations
Great for microbiology course review and exams, too! Physiology PreTest asks the right questions so you'll know the right answers. Open it and start learning what's on the test.
"Physiology is tough. PreTest really helped me get it. It was a tremendous confidence boost."
--a medical student who recently passed the USMLE Step 1
Title: Physiology: PreTest Self-Assessment and Review
Author: James Ryan; Michael Wang
Stahl's Illustrated Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder 2009 US$ 40.00 168 pages
Human Growth and Development 2010 US$ 64.00 233 pages