Beginning SQL Server 2005 Express for Developers
From Novice to Professional
Assuming neither database nor programming background, Beginning SQL Server 2005 Express for Developers introduces all the fundamental database administration and SQL programming features of SQL Server 2005 Express Edition, the free relational database management system from Microsoft that provides a major subset of full SQL Server 2005 functionality.
This book is a comprehensive guide that covers installing and configuring SQL Server 2005 Express, creating, backing up, and restoring databases, creating tables, then querying and manipulating them with T-SQL, coding stored procedures and triggers, and using Reporting Services to deliver information to end users. Detailed, clear, and highly readable, this book will make you a competent and confident database administrator and programmer.
- This is the clearest and most comprehensive introduction to SQL Server 2005 Express.
- The book assumes no prior experience with databases, SQL, or programming.
- Youll learn about both database administration and T-SQL programming.
- The book covers SQL Server Management Studio and Reporting Services.
452 pages; ISBN 9781430203292
, or download in
Title: Beginning SQL Server 2005 Express for Developers
Author: Robin Dewson
CompTIA Network+ Study Guide 2015 US$ 49.99 960 pages
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Mastering HTML5 Forms 2013 US$ 17.99 148 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > SQL*PLUS
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > SNOBOL
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > SQL
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Programming Languages > SQL
- Computers > Database Management