Beginning Ruby on Rails E-Commerce
From Novice to Professional
Ruby on Rails is the hottest new open source web technology around. It offers developers the opportunity to create fully-featured web applications in double-quick time. Rails and e-commerce are a match made in heaven and Beginning Ruby on Rails E-Commerce is the first book to directly target this market.
This book explains to readers, via real-life scenarios, how to use Rails to create every aspect of an online store – from the basic steps to creating a product catalog, to building a reliable shopping cart system, all the way to adding cool features and function like customer feedback forums. The book goes beyond Ruby development to guide the reader to a smooth interface with vital third-party software applications, like online payment systems. This combination of high sophistication and broad focus makes this an essential working reference – the book all developers are calling for.
439 pages; ISBN 9781430202769
, or download in
Title: Beginning Ruby on Rails E-Commerce
Author: Jarkko Laine; Christian Hellsten
The Innovators 2014 US$ 9.99 528 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > REXX
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Programming Languages