High Thermal Conductivity Materials
The main objective of this book is to cover the basic understanding of thermal conduction mechanisms in various high thermal conductivity materials including diamond, cubic boron nitride, and also the latest material like carbon nanotubes.
The book is intended as a good reference book for scientists and engineers involved in addressing thermal management issues in a broad spectrum of industries.
285 pages; ISBN 9780387251004
, or download in
Title: High Thermal Conductivity Materials
Author: Subhash L. Shinde; Jitendra Goela
- Academic > Physics > Thermodynamics > Heat; Conduction
- Academic > Physics > General > Physics; Problems, exercises, etc
- Academic > Physics > Heat
- Academic > Physics > Physics
- Academic > Engineering
- Technology > Engineering > Mechanical
- Science > Solid State Physics
- Technology > Material Science