Contaminated Soils, Sediments and Water:
Science in the Real World
Contaminated Soils Volume 9 contains 38 technical papers, covering a wide range of environmental issues. Volume discussion includes: Part I Bioremediation; Part II Chemical Oxidation; Part III Heavy Metals; Part IV MTBE; Part V Phytoremediation; Part VI Radiation; Part VII Regulatory and Legal issues; Part VIII Remediation; Part IX Risk Based Cleanup; and Part X Site Assessment.
Contributing authors to this volume are from government agencies, academic institutions, the consulting community and industrial companies. This important volume documents the state of environmental science and provides perspective on where we as an industry have come from. Increased scientific, engineering and consulting alliances and collaboration should drive our efforts going forward.
633 pages; ISBN 9780387230795
, or download in
Title: Contaminated Soils, Sediments and Water:
Author: Edward J. Calabrese; Paul T. Kostecki; James Dragun
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Environmental technology. Sanitary engineering > Water supply for domestic and industrial purposes > Water purification. Water treatment and conditioning. Saline water conversion > Special types of environment Including soil pollution, air pollution, noise pollution
- Academic > Engineering > Sanitary engineering > Special types of environment, Including soil pollution, air pollution, noise pollution
- The Environment > Water Management
- Science > Earth Sciences
- Science > Environmental Science
- Nature > Environmental Conservation & Protection
- Technology > Environmental Engineering & Technology