Applied Semi-Markov Processes
Aims to give to the reader the tools necessary to apply semi-Markov processes in real-life problems.
The book is self-contained and, starting from a low level of probability concepts, gradually brings the reader to a deep knowledge of semi-Markov processes.
Presents homogeneous and non-homogeneous semi-Markov processes, as well as Markov and semi-Markov rewards processes.
The concepts are fundamental for many applications, but they are not as thoroughly presented in other books on the subject as they are here.
318 pages; ISBN 9780387295480
, or download in
Title: Applied Semi-Markov Processes
Author: Jacques Janssen; Raimondo Manca
- Academic > Engineering > Engineering (General). Civil engineering (General) > Materials of engineering and construction. Mechanics of materials
- Academic > Engineering > Engineering (General). Civil engineering (General) > Applied optics. Photonics
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Stochastic processes
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Markov processes
- Academic > Mathematics > General
- Mathematics > Probability & Statistics
- Mathematics > Applied
- Technology > Engineering
- Technology > Quality Control