The Moon and How to Observe It
This revolutionary new book is written for practical amateur astronomers who not only want to observe, but want to know the details of exactly what they are looking at. The Moon is the most commonly observed of all astronomical objects. This is the first book to deal equally with the Moon itself - its formation, geology, and history - as well as the practical aspects of observation.
The concept of the book - and of the series - is to present an up-to-date detailed description of the Moon, including its origins, history, and geology (part one); and then (part two) to consider how best to observe and record it successfully using commercially-available equipment.
The Moon and How to Observe It is a mine of information for all levels of amateur observers, from the beginner to the experienced
280 pages; ISBN 9781846282430
, or download in
Title: The Moon and How to Observe It
Author: Peter Grego
Seven Brief Lessons on Physics 2016 US$ 9.99 96 pages
Introduction to Modern Climate Change 2015 US$ 44.00 282 pages
- Academic > Space Sciences > Descriptive astronomy > Solar system
- Academic > Space Sciences > Descriptive astronomy > Moon
- Academic > Space Sciences > General > Astronomy Observations
- Academic > Space Sciences > Theoretical astronomy and celestial mechanics
- Science > Astronomy
- Science > Astrophysics & Space Science