Building Online Learning Communities
Effective Strategies for the Virtual Classroom
- Engaging students in the formation of an online learning community.
- Establishing a sense of presence online.
- Maximizing participation.
- Developing effective courses that include collaboration and reflection.
- Assessing student performance.
Written for faculty in any distance learning environment, this revised edition is based on the authors many years of work in faculty development for online teaching as well as their extensive personal experience as faculty in online distance education. Rena M. Palloff and Keith Pratt share insights designed to guide readers through the steps of online course design and delivery.
320 pages; ISBN 9780470605462
, or download in or
Title: Building Online Learning Communities
Author: Rena M. Palloff; Keith Pratt
Biology for the IB Diploma 1753 US$ 47.00 415 pages
Leading Change Step-by-Step 2010 US$ 29.95 226 pages
The Common Core Companion: The Standards Decoded, Grades 3-5 2014 US$ 34.95 289 pages
Experience And Education 2007 US$ 8.73 96 pages
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Education extension. Adult education. Continuing education > Distance education
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Forms of education > Private school education
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials > Science & Technology
- Education > Higher
- Education > Distance Education & Learning
- Education > Computers & Technology