Building Online Learning Communities
Effective Strategies for the Virtual Classroom
- Engaging students in the formation of an online learning community.
- Establishing a sense of presence online.
- Maximizing participation.
- Developing effective courses that include collaboration and reflection.
- Assessing student performance.
Written for faculty in any distance learning environment, this revised edition is based on the authors many years of work in faculty development for online teaching as well as their extensive personal experience as faculty in online distance education. Rena M. Palloff and Keith Pratt share insights designed to guide readers through the steps of online course design and delivery.
320 pages; ISBN 9780470605462
, or download in or
Title: Building Online Learning Communities
Author: Rena M. Palloff; Keith Pratt
From Discipline to Culturally Responsive Engagement 2013 US$ 34.95 233 pages
The Edcamp Model 2014 US$ 11.95 73 pages
The Adult Student's Guide to Survival & Success 2008 US$ 12.00 176 pages
Teacher Evaluation to Enhance Professional Practice 2000 US$ 24.95 167 pages
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Education extension. Adult education. Continuing education > Distance education
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Forms of education > Private school education
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials > Science & Technology
- Education > Higher
- Education > Distance Education & Learning
- Education > Computers & Technology