Building Online Learning Communities
Effective Strategies for the Virtual Classroom
- Engaging students in the formation of an online learning community.
- Establishing a sense of presence online.
- Maximizing participation.
- Developing effective courses that include collaboration and reflection.
- Assessing student performance.
Written for faculty in any distance learning environment, this revised edition is based on the authors many years of work in faculty development for online teaching as well as their extensive personal experience as faculty in online distance education. Rena M. Palloff and Keith Pratt share insights designed to guide readers through the steps of online course design and delivery.
320 pages; ISBN 9780470605462
, or download in or
Title: Building Online Learning Communities
Author: Rena M. Palloff; Keith Pratt
A Teacher's Guide to Change 2009 US$ 33.95 177 pages
Business Management for the IB Diploma 2015 US$ 43.00 602 pages
Biology for the IB Diploma Standard Digital Edition Coursebook 2015 US$ 47.00 415 pages
The Dreamkeepers 2013 US$ 22.95 256 pages
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Education extension. Adult education. Continuing education > Distance education
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Forms of education > Private school education
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials > Science & Technology
- Education > Higher
- Education > Distance Education & Learning
- Education > Computers & Technology