The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Economist Numbers Guide
The Essentials of Business Numeracy
Designed as a companion to The Economist Style Guide, the best-selling guide to writing style, The Economist Numbers Guide is invaluable for everyone who wants to be competent, and able to communicate effectively, with numbers. In addition to general advise on basic numeracy, the guide points out common errors and explains the recognised techniques for solving financial problems, analysing information of any kind and effective decision making. Over 100 charts, graphs, tables and feature boxes highlight key points. Also included is an A-Z dictionary of terms covering everything from amortisation to zero-sum game. Whatever your business, The Economist Numbers Guide will prove invaluable.
260 pages; ISBN 9781847650283
, or download in
- Academic > Mathematics > Elementary mathematics > Numeration
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Vinogradov, Ivan Matveevich, 1891-
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Periodicals
- Business > Information Management
- Business > Planning & Forecasting
- Business > Accounting
- Business > Education
- Business > Budgeting