The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Facility Piping Systems Handbook
Facility Piping Systems Handbook, Second Edition, gives you a complete design guide and reference for all piping systems, including those in laboratories, and health care facilities. This new edition includes metric units throughout; updated codes and standards; and new material on flow level measurement, drinking water systems, septic systems, and hot water circulating systems. You’ll also find helpful material on pipe space requirements and fixture mounting heights. Complete with formulas, charts, and tables that increase your on-the-job efficiency, this all-in-one Handbook by Michael Frankel provides you with:
- Techniques for selecting appropriate piping, valves, pumps, tanks, and other equipment involved with piping systems
- Information on heat loss, insulation, freeze protection, water treatment and purification, and filtration and separation.
- All necessary system design criteria
- Examples of system design procedures using actual field conditions
- Listings of FDA, EPA, and OSHA requirements
1247 pages; ISBN 9780071500364
, or download in