Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering Handbook
Seismic engineering coverage that goes beyond vague theory and puts usable data at your fingertips!
Here is the first book on the market specifically devoted to seismology, geotechnical engineering basics, earthquake analysis, and site improvement methods written by one of the most respected names in the field.
Invaluable to civil and architectural engineers, geologists, contractors, other professionals, and students with an interest in earthquakes, this unique guide gives you instant access to immeditely usable, practical information:
* Field and laboratory testing methods and procedures
* Current seismic codes
* Site improvement methods
* In-depth earthquake engineering analysis as applied to soils
* Worked-out problems illustrating earthquake analysis
* Subsurface exploration data
* Fundamental geotechnical engineering principles
If you're looking for a one-stop answer to your earthquake analysis questions, your search ends here.
700 pages; ISBN 9780071500760
, or download in or
Title: Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering Handbook
Author: Robert Day