The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Treatment of Childhood Disorders, Third Edition
This major professional reference and text offers an authoritative review of evidence-based treatments for the most prevalent child and adolescent problems. Leading contributors present applications for anxiety disorders, depressive disorders, ADHD, autistic spectrum disorders, learning disabilities, the effects of maltreatment, substance use, and more.
More from this author
- Handbook of Behavioral and Emotional Problems in Girls2006US$ 269.00553 pages
- A Guide to Assessments That Work2008US$ 88.99697 pages
More Social Science
- Academic > Health Sciences > Pediatrics > Diseases of children and adolescents > Mental disorders. Child psychiatry
- Academic > Health Sciences > Pediatrics > Examination. Diagnosis
- Medicine > Nursing > Psychiatric
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy > Child & Adolescent
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Developmental > Child
- Medicine > Psychiatry
- Social Science > Social Work