The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Numerical Computation of Internal and External Flows: The Fundamentals of Computational Fluid Dynamics
The Fundamentals of Computational Fluid Dynamics
The second edition of this book is a self-contained introduction to computational fluid dynamics (CFD). It covers the fundamentals of the subject and is ideal as a text or a comprehensive reference to CFD theory and practice.
• New approach takes readers seamlessly from first principles to more advanced and applied topics.
• Presents the essential components of a simulation system at a level suitable for those coming into contact with CFD for the first time, and is ideal for those who need a comprehensive refresher on the fundamentals of CFD.
• Enhanced pedagogy features chapter objectives, hands-on practice examples and end of chapter exercises.
• Extended coverage of finite difference, finite volume and finite element methods.
• New chapters include an introduction to grid properties and the use of grids in practice.
• Includes material on 2-D inviscid, potential and Euler flows, 2-D viscous flows and Navier-Stokes flows to enable the reader to develop basic CFD simulations.
• Includes best practice guidelines for applying existing commercial or shareware CFD tools.
696 pages; ISBN 9780080550022
, or download in
The Ice Palace That Melted Away 2013 US$ 14.99 192 pages
The Future of the Mind 2014 US$ 12.99 352 pages